Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ayesha & Asher's Wedding

Saturday, June 29, 2008

Curt and I did photography for my friend Ayesha's wedding at the Rosoii Indian Restaurant in Monmouth Junction, NJ. It was a really unique experience and Curt and I enjoyed doing photography for this wedding as it was an awesome chance to experience a new culture. It was an Indian-Muslim wedding, so it was unlike any other wedding we have done photography for.
I'm limited in the pictures I can share out of respect for their culture, but all I can say is the bride looked beautiful & the all the colors of the woman's clothing just made a beautiful backdrop.

The picture above is the bride getting ready and the jewelry just kept being put on. The Henna on her hands and feet was so gorgrous, it must have taken hours to do!

No comments: