Tuesday, February 16, 2010

30%-40% off Great Wedding Accessories - limited time only


Spread the word...

I'm currently getting an order together for another bride who is getting the favor boxes from Hortense B. Hewitt & Co shown above. I was able to find the exact box she wanted and was able to save her money off of many of the other websites out there. However, there is a minimum order in dollar figures that has to be reached in order to avoid additional fees.

So, I'm looking for any other brides that might want to order anything so that we can reach the amount. We are looking at prices that are about 30%-40% off of regular retail.

Hortense B. Hewitt Co offers a great selection of wedding day accessories (cake toppers, flower girl baskets, ring bearer baskets, favor packages, decorations, toasting flutes & servers, unity candles, guest books, etc.) If you are interested please check out their
website!

If you are interested in any of the items simply click on the link below and then fill it out (you can input HBHWedding for the Sunday Style Question) and then I'll price out the items for you.

Order Items

I'm not sure yet when the actual order will be going in, most likely in the next 2-3 weeks, so if you are interested please let me know so that I can check back with you before placing the order. Let me know if you have any questions! Please pass this along to any other brides out there planning!

Thanks!

No comments: